What is CompliNEWS?
CompliNEWS is an online newsletter and news and research portal which brings subscribers the latest legislative and regulatory news and commentary applicable to the Financial Services Sector.
Breaking regulatory and compliance news can be accessed all week via the subscriber’s customisable dashboard. On Friday’s subscribers receive a current awareness newsletter that encapsulates the news and views they most need to know.
The CompliNEWS online portal provides the busy reader with the key points at a glance or allows those who would like to drill a bit deeper access to carefully curated commentary and a pre-selected library of continually updated Juta statutes, as well as newsletter archive of all CompliNEWS editions from 2015 to date.
Additional value includes CPD points for subscribers and a monthly Ethics newsletter.
What you will find in the CompliNEWS weekly electronic newsletter?
- Latest legislative changes and developments with expert commentary
- Relevant case law and commentary from a well-respected legal specialist
- Enforcement news, including relevant rulings and commentary
- News from the Regulators
- Local and international financial services news
- Special focus feature
- Working smart feature
What you will find in the CompliNEWS portal?
- All newsletters from 2015 to date
- Updates posted daily
- Juta CompliNEWS library of pre-selected and always up-to-date statutes and regulations
- Relevant Juta cases as discussed in weekly newsletter
- Library of open-source material including FAIS Ombud index
CompliNews: top benefits
- Can be used for current awareness PLUS research
- Up-to-date information on compliance and regulatory matters
- Access to the expert commentary and quality legal primary sources for in-depth research
- Time-saving accessible and customisable news
- Monthly ethics newsletter
- CPD points for subscribers
- Compliance professionals in the Financial Services Sector
- Management and key individuals at Financial Service Providers
- Banking professionals and management
- Financial advisors and planners
- Legal advisors in the Financial Services Sector