Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How do I login to the CPD tool?
- Go to http://jutacomplinews.co.za
- Use your CompliNEWS user credentials to login and access your dashboard.
- Click on the My CompliNEWS link on the left menu and click the Access MCQ Quiz Assessments button.
- You will now be on Juta Passmasters web page.
- Enter the email address you use on the CompliNEWS website and your password.
If you are a first-time user of the CPD tool, your password will be “changeme”.
You will be prompted to change your password, when logging in for the first time. Complete the form and click “Save Changes”.
Click Continue, once your password has successfully been changed.
How do I complete a quiz and download a certificate?
- Login to the CPD tool.
- Click on the Access Resources button to access the monthly quizzes.
- Select the quiz for the month you would like to take by clicking on Launch.
- Complete the quiz by selecting the correct answer for each multiple-choice question.
- Click Finish Attempt in the bottom right of the screen once you have answered all the questions.
- Click Submit All and Finish.
- Confirm that you want to Submit All and Finish by clicking Submit All and Finish again.
- Your mark for the attempt will appear at the top of the screen out of 100. If you achieved 80% or 80 out 100 you will be able to get your certificate. If not, you will need to reattempt the quiz.
- Click on My Books at the top of the screen.
- Click on Access Resources.
- Click Launch for the certificate for the month of the quiz you completed.
- Click Download Certificate.
- Save the PDF certificate in a safe place for submission or proof as required.
I am a trial user, can I access CPD?
Unfortunately, the CPD assessments are only available to paying subscribers.
Why does my certificate say “Not Available”?
You will only be able to download your certificate once you have achieved 80% for your quiz. When you get 80% the button will change to “Launch”.
How many attempts do I get to pass the quiz?
You have unlimited attempts for each quiz.
I am not a member of CSIA or FPI but can I still do the CPD assessments?
If you are not a member of CSIA or FPI you can still do the FPI assessments and receive your certificate from them.
Technical Support and Enquiries
Telephone: +27 21 659 2300